Complete these five steps to obtain a real estate license in Missouri*:
1. Complete the 48 hour Pre-Exam Course.
2. Pass the state and national portions of the Missouri real estate exam.
3. Complete the 24 hour Missouri Real Estate Practice Course.
4. Fingerprinting at 3M/Cogent.
5. Affiliate with a Licensed Real Estate Broker.
*Upon completion of these five steps, you may apply for your real estate license. Application for license and school certificates must be
submitted to the Missouri Real Estate Commission within six months of the 48 hour Pre-Exam Course completion date.
To learn more about the eligibility requirements, please visit the Missouri Real Estate Commission's website.